Immersive FPV, a pair of 1920×1080 HD screens and a head tracking feature, enabling you to look at the world from above.
- DJI Goggles are compatible with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 series, and Inspire series. Certain future DJI products will be fully or partially compatible with DJI Goggles.
- HD mode: 1080p/30fps: near-field with no interference; 720p/30fps: at long range or with interference; Smooth Mode: 720p/60fps
- Using the Mavic Pro, stream wirelessly at 720p/60fps and record video at 720p/120fps
- For Mavic Pro with two pairs of DJI Goggles and two RCs only
- The use of a spotter is essential when wearing DJI Goggles. The aircraft should not fly beyond the spotter’s line of sight.
- Only videos with a resolution of 1080P/60fps or lower can be viewed via the Goggles.